Saturday, April 4, 2015

March Highlights!



The month of March was exciting, yet busy. I was still recovering from my hernia surgery, which made us adjust our schedules a bit. I've been on a weight restriction of no more than 10 lbs. of lifting. Lydia has been putting in overtime during the week and working all Saturdays.

The kids had Spring Break during the first part of the month. Lydia and I still had work, so they spent their time at the Boys and Girls Club with activities.

Lydia and I got to have a "date night" on the 13th while the kids stayed at home with Uncle Sam & Aunt Madisen. We had a nice dinner and watched a fun movie. It was great!

On Saturday the 14th, the kids and I went to “Jurassic Quest” at the Expo Center. It was neat seeing the giant dinosaurs. We spent some time at Jordan Valley Park and then attended the downtown Saint Patrick’s Day parade!

Mysia made PRIDE Panther at school on the 22nd! Yay...! We're so proud of her of course.

BJ and his family came to town for a visit. The cousins enjoyed spending Saturday (21st) playing. That evening, I pulled out my puppet Ace to get him looking good for the following. The kids were excited, so we had a "puppet convention" before bed. Mysia's puppet, "I'm more beautiful than Ace, because I'm a different 'ginger'... haha!

Malachi's art from school was featured at the Springfield Art museum on Sunday the 22nd. It was neat to visit and find his work among all the others from the area.

On Friday the 27th, we attended the Taekwondo Fundraising Banquet. I provided the entertainment by doing a skit with Ace. It turned out pretty good and we all won door prizes.

~Matt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome guys Loreto up the good work