Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wonderful Weather

My first blog entry! Wow!

Ok... I'm going to try and do this...

First off, yesterday evening was a blast. Mysia, Malachi and myself went outside after I got home from work to enjoy the nice warm weather. It's hard to believe that just 3 days prior, Mysia and I were playing in snow. But last night, we were outside in short sleeves!

Mysia played on her fort, climbing and sliding down the slide. She spent a good ten minutes swinging as well. I had Malachi strapped on me, and he was enjoying looking around. I'm hopping that the weather did us good.

There was one really good thing about going outside to play.... no bugs! We didn't have to worry about mosquitoes attacking us! That was great!

Let's see, we watched a movie as a family last night. Madagascar. A fun movie! Although not as good as "Over the Hedge" (in my opinion), it was fun to watch. Mysia giggled along when something funny happened. We may have to purchase the movie sometime.

After the movie, Lydia laid Malachi down on his stomach in our bed. He was very observant... looking around at everything. I got down and was talking to him... bouncing the bed, and he was gigiling and laughing. This was the first we really have heard him giggle out loud. Mysia came in and joined us as we had a family tickle contest. It was fun.

I guess we'll see what happens tonight!

~Matt

No comments: