Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cleaning the garage!




Last weekend, Lydia and I tackled cleaning the garage. It wasn't fun, but we did it. It took three days! I guess the hardest part was going through the mess, deciding what to keep and what to throw away. Some stuff wasn't difficult. However, there were parts to things and other 'keepsake' items that made the decision hard.

I found some treasures, along with things I forgot I had! I also discovered that I have a lot of cassettes that need digitalized... Amazingly, after a few years in the heat, they're still in good condition. Perhaps I'll be able to get around to doing that. Time will tell.

It's pretty neat to find that we can now step into our garage and not be overwhelmed with the fear that something might fall down on top of your head! LOL! Now to see if we can get it air-conditioned....!

~Matt


No comments: