Monday, October 1, 2012

Books To "Count" On!


Books, Books, Books....

I used to be an avid reader. However, lately I just haven’t had as much time as I wish I did. Thanks to the internet and all the nifty devices, I find myself reading blogs and other news articles. Occasionally, I’ll sit down and pull up a book.

Yes, I don’t pull out a book, I pull it up... on my Nook. I have found many of my favorites are available as digital books. Most have been free, and I like the ability to read it whenever I please. I don’t need to carry around the physical books anymore, my library is on my digital device! It’s great!

I’m a sucker for classic literature, but unfortunately, some of my favorites aren’t available for free. Last week, when My mom told me that “The Count Of Monte Cristo” had been reduced to 99 cents... I was ecstatic! It is one of my all-time favorite books. Don’t believe me??? I’d read it several times a month as a teenager. And I’m sure that I’ve honestly read the book over 150 times. Not too unusual, like I mentioned, I used to be an avid reader!

I need to find a way to make an Amazon Book fund, so that I may add to my collection... ;)

~Matt

No comments: