Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week Rundown! (09/23/12 - 09/29/12)



Sunday:

A pretty typical Sunday morning for us. I ran the church van and had a pretty good number of riders. For the afternoon, the kids took naps and we rested a bit before heading to church. Lydia attended a career fair, so I dropped her off before heading to services. Afterwards I picked her back up and we headed home. We spent the evening together and ate pizza before sending the kids to bed. I was inputting financial data into the computer late into the evening, and things were going well until I got the "blue screen of death". After several attempts of recovery, I gave up and went to sleep!


Monday:

After supper, the kids played and Lydia worked on homework while I attempted to fix the computer... what a pain! I had obviously installed some things that didn't run well with my operating system, so I had to upgrade to the latest service pack. Once finished, it seemed work fine. We'll see...

I read the kids a story and then sent them to bed. Lydia and I watched some tv while she worked on some homework.


Tuesday:

Once home for the evening, we ate supper and Mysia worked on homework. We watched some shows on Netflix and had the kids showers before bedtime.


Wednesday:

Tonight was children's services at Church so we hurried home after work, ate a quick supper, and made it to church in time! Malachi got to help our associate pastor decorate a shelf with some old-time racing cars. That was an exciting for him, and he had to show his accomplishment off to both Lydia and I. His saying, "I put them all there, except for the ones I didn't..."

The evening wasn't too hectic, and once we got home, we got the kids ready for bed. Mysia had some homework to finished and Malachi played for a bit.


Thursday:

After getting home, we made Macaroni & cheese with tuna and diced tomatoes. It looks and sounds disgusting, but is actually very good! We watched a few episodes of the Andy Griffith Show and folded laundry. We also let the kids play before time for their evening showers. I read them a book before sending them to bed.


Friday:

After work, Lydia did the grocery shopping before coming home. I picked up the kids. We made chicken sandwiches and the kids worked on picking up their rooms. I promised them "Fun night" after supper. So we played Mario Party on the Wii until bedtime. Mysia was the winner.


Saturday:


Supposed to be our "rest day", we slept in for a bit before getting up. The kids watched cartoons and played for most of the morning. Lydia and I worked on some house chores and projects.

While the kids took naps in the afternoon, we visited with Tim and Debbie Banks. Afterwards, I watched the kids as they played outside while Lydia worked on some homework before supper. We watched some Netflix shows and let the kids do some reading before showers and bed.


~Matt

No comments: