Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Week Rundown! (09/31/12 - 10/06/12)



Sunday:

This morning, Malachi and I attended Men's Prayer Breakfast before I ran the vans. During the afternoon, the kids took naps and Lydia and I worked on Master Clubs paperwork. The evening services were our "5th Sunday Sing". Mysia sang with Abigail for a special..


Monday:

After I got home from work, I started working on the main computer. I re-formatted the hard drive and reinstalled the operating system while supper was being made. The kids watched tv and Lydia worked on homework. I installed many of the main programs on the computer. Right before going to bed, I had restarted the computer and was greeted with the "blue screen of death"... So I gave up.


Tuesday:

A somewhat relaxing evening, we had supper and the kids played for a bit before we got them showers and to bed!


Wednesday:

After a quick supper, we headed to church. Instead of the 'normal' schedule for the children's services, all the kids attended the main services in the auditorium. We had a guest missionary in, and he kept everyone's attention. I'm very proud of all the kids... we didn't have a problem the entire evening!


Thursday:

For me, it was a busy day! (as if any other day isn't....)

I attended the Springfield City of Commerce Expo with my co-workers to represent KWFC. Besides the chance to represent the station, we had the opportunity to talk with those who might be interested in supporting us! I got to work later than normal...

For supper, we had tacos. Yum!


Friday:

I took my car into the shop to get the fan blower fixed. It had gotten so bad that besides the loud squeaking, it would put a drag on the engine. Not good.

This evening was family fun night! We read books, played a bit, and watched tv! The weather had gotten cold, so I made hot chocolate and popcorn!


Saturday:

This morning, we got up and ate some blueberry pancakes while watching some cartoons on tv. We then headed out to Jordan Valley Park to participate in the "Walk 4 Life" to support the Pregnancy Care center. It was a bit chilly, but we met with our church group and had a great walk. We also had lunch!

We stopped by the store to grab a few things before heading home. The kids napped while Lydia worked on some homework and I worked on a few projects. We also got to do some online video conferencing with my family.

Before going to bed, we watched "Captain America" on Netflix. Malachi really enjoyed the movie... he was up in front of the tv, throwing punches! lol!


~Matt

No comments: