Monday, December 17, 2012

Week Rundown! (12/09/12 - 12/15/12)


Our church had their Christmas Cantata on Sunday morning. Since I'm in choir, I was a part of it! The drama that went along with the cantata was well done and really made the presentation great.

That afternoon, the kids got to hang out with my folks as Lydia and I headed out to Branson. We were privileged to go and be a part in the audience of the Jubilee Christmas concert that was to be a part of a live video! Legacy Five, Greater Vision, and the Booth Brothers did an excellent job. I'm anxious to get the DVD!

Lydia had a few finals this week, and was so happy to be finished with classes! Hopefully, the break will bring down the stress.

Most of the evenings this week were spent watching Christmas movies! We still had housework and other things going on, but it was nice to sit and watch some of these classics as a family.

On Friday evening, we headed to church. Lydia and I attended the Christmas banquet while the kids partied up stairs with the other children.

Early Saturday morning, Mysia woke up with a high temperature (accompanied with a cough). Not fun. Lydia stayed home while I ran vans and took Malachi to the children's Christmas party at church. Lydia took advantage of the situation and got some rest, plus some things done around the house that she really wanted to get to. When I arrived back home later that afternoon, the kids napped while Lydia did some grocery shopping. There is holiday food preparation in the days ahead!

Next week is going to be hectic......!

~Matt

No comments: