Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blog Posts... There's MORE!




 

Hey everyone...

If you follow this blog, that's great! It's best way to keep up with what goes on in our family. This is were you will find out news and exciting things that happen with each of us throughout our lives. 

However, I want to let you know that there is more than this one blog. For example, back in 2009, as part of a class project, Lydia had to create a blog (Pert Opinions) that would journal her thoughts, etc. She also started a blog in 2011 (jamiesbride)where she posts chapters of a book she's been writing when she finds the time. However, since she's dealing with college, her posts on the two blogs are not as often as she'd like.

There is now a fourth blog... I, Matt, have a place where I can post my thoughts, rants, and opinions on things. (Matt's Musings) It's something I've wanted to do for several years, and I've already got plans for it. So you might want to check it out!

As for this blog... you can now expect more postings on things that are happening in our lives! Test scores, art, funny family events, etc. Keep following!!!

~Matt

No comments: