Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week Rundown! (02/203/13 - 02/09/13)


The week was a blur with activity, so I'll hit the highlights!

Monday was a bit hectic. The kids and I beat Lydia home, so I had them take showers while I took the toilet apart. It was leaking and needed fixed before it ruined the floor. Unfortunately, I didn't have all the parts, so when Lydia arrived, I headed to the store while she prepared supper. I was able to finish the toilet before the food was ready, and we ate. The kids then headed to bed while Lydia worked on homework.

Mysia's ears had been hurting, so I picked her up early from school and took her to the doctor on Thursday. Thankfully there is no ear infection, just sinus backup. We spent about an hour at Wal-mart waiting for the subscription to be filled, and then headed home. It was Pajama day for her, and because of the rain, her slippers got soaked!

Friday evening was special for us all. We decided to go to the mall for some clothing shopping. We started our excursion by going eating at the food court. While ordering food, we ran into friends from church. Then as we were enjoying our dinner, my parent showed up! We then did some walking around and visiting some of the department stores. We weren't too satisfied with the prices and only got a few dresses for Mysia. We then headed out to Wal-mart and found better priced clothing! The kids also spent some of their money that had saved. Malachi bought a car and ramp that sets up in the bathtub, and Mysia bought a mp3 player that holds 4 gigs of media! What an eventful evening!

Lydia worked again on Saturday. The kids and I had Taekwondo class, and then spent the afternoon at home with naps and housework. Aunt Adria visited with us for the evening. The kids got to enjoy some games on the Wii before bed.

~Matt

No comments: