Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Week Rundown! (04/21/13 - 04/27/13)


Sunday was fairly routine... I ran the church vans for the morning service, and we even had a nap in the afternoon before heading back to church for choir practice. After evening services we stayed for the birthday and anniversary dinner. It was fun to fellowship and visit with friends.

I woke up early with severe stomach cramps. I obviously ate something the night before that didn't agree with me. I was in pain for most of the morning, and spent the whole day home from work.  Lydia made a great supper, and I was glad my stomach was back to normal. The kids played for the evening, and I made a run to Lowes to purchase a tub and vanity for our bathroom. Lydia worked on homework.

Tuesday was busy. The evening was cold and rainy. We got showers done early, ate supper while watching America's Funniest Home Videos. Before bed, we removed most of the stuff out of the main bathroom.

It was cold on Wednesday. We even had some snow in the early hours. Thankfully, it didn't stick. It was the 1st day of our bathroom remodel! We're so excited. Sure enough, by the time we came home, our entire bathroom was gutted out, and new floor in place. The kids and I quickly ate supper, and then when Lydia came home, we headed out to church for midweek services.

We woke up early and hurried out the house Thursday morning. We needed to be out of the way for those working on our bathroom. That afternoon, I got a visit from some facebook friends and gave them a tour of the radio station before enjoying lunch at the BBC cafeteria. I picked up the kids and brought them back to work for showers. It was close to bedtime after eating supper. Lydia attended a social networking dinner to get to know some if the accounting business in the area. She was excited over some of the prospects she discovered.

On Friday, we again left early so that the workers could get to the bathroom without us in their way. It rained all day. That evening, I picked Lydia up and we headed out for a visitation for my coworker, Ray's mother. Afterwards, Malachi and Lydia went home while Mysia and I attended a dinner and a movie at her school. It was part of the "All Pro Dads" program. Once home, the kids got ready for bed.

It was great to sleep in a little longer than normal on Saturday morning, but it was still a bit of a rush. Lydia got ready for work, and the kids and I got ready for TaeKwonDo class. I made lunch early, since we were to have a potluck dinner after class. It was a special day too... we were divided in to teams and did several different activities. I really worked up a sweat, but it was fun. (there are pictures on facebook). During the last contest, we were asked to stay in one pose for the longest… Mysia was the longest, staying still for over 40 minutes!!! We took naps at home and the kids played until Lydia came home from work. We had supper, and Lydia gave us guys a haircut before she headed out to for shower at her mom's and a evening with her friend Mary. The kids and I headed to my work for showers before coming back home and going to bed.

~Matt

No comments: