Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Week Rundown! (04/7/13 - 04/13/13)



I did the van route for Sunday morning services. The kids went over to my parents' house while Lydia headed off to work for the afternoon. She's putting in more hours because of tax season. Unfortunately, with college classes, she can get a little stressed out at times. After running the vans, I picked up the kids and we headed home for afternoon naps. The kids and I attended evening services and then a teachers' meeting afterwards. Lydia had made it home from work by the time we arrived.

Mysia had piano lessons after I got of work on Monday. Once home, she worked on her homework before supper. Sam came over for the evening and we worked on our Tea-Kwon-Do forms.

I celebrated my 31st birthday on Tuesday... My boss took me out to Hong Kong Inn for lunch! That evening, I a special dinner (lemon pepper tilapia fish fillets) while watching a childhood favorite with Mysia and Malachi… Disney's "Dumbo"! Lydia was able to get out of her class meeting a bit early and spend some of the evening with us before the kids went to bed.

Wednesday was a bit of a rush like usual. After eating a quick supper, we headed off to church. Because of the rainy weather, we didn't do any activities outside, and many of the children were hyper. But we made it through!

As I headed off to work on Thursday morning, there small snowflakes on my windshield! Go figure… Thankfully the weather warmed up enough to have the windows open during the first part of the evening.

Friday was a very busy day. I was preparing for the big anniversary concert at work. Mysia didn't have school, so she got to hang out with Aunt Abigail for most of the day. The kids got to hang out with Granny for several hours until Lydia got off work. I spent the entire evening working and enjoying the concert. What a night!

We got up and at it on Saturday. Lydia left for work and the kids and I were getting ready for Tae-Kwon-Do Class when I got a chat from Lydia. Apparently our cellular service had been shut off. I tried calling in to talk to a representative about the matter, but only had the option of paying. So the kids and I grabbed our stuff and we headed to my office so that I could use the phone and take care of the matter. Unfortunately, it took several hours to get it cleared up and we missed class. We got to spend lunch with my family. Benjamin and his family were in town for a visit, so the cousins got to play for the entire afternoon! That evening, Lydia and I attended the Pregnancy Care Center annual banquet.

~Matt

No comments: