Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week Rundown! (11/02/14 - 11/08/14)


Even though we gained an extra hour, we rushed to Sunday morning services. The message was fantastic, and the kids enjoyed their lessons as well. We came home and had a wonderful lunch. The weather was nice and the kids spent time outside playing with Buttercup. We then took a trip the mall to check out footwear, went to the visitation of my coworker's dad, and then grabbed a few things at Walmart. Back at home, watched a movie before going to bed.

The kids didn't have school on Monday, so I stayed home while Lydia went in to work. I took advantage of the nice weather and mowed the lawn before lunch. The kids played on the backyard fort before dismantled it. The wood was starting to rot at the bottom, and I wanted to get rid of it before it got worse over the upcoming winter months. Before heading off to piano lessons, we spent some time working on some crafts. I had them take showers while I prepared supper that evening. We played Mario Kart until Lydia arrived home from her Zumba class.

We went out and voted Tuesday morning. Lydia went to work and I had breakfast with the kids at their school for "All Pro Dad". Lydia picked up the kids after work, they came home and worked on homework while getting supper ready. I attended a meeting for "Springfield's Live Nativity," scheduled for December. We watched some TV before bed.

Wednesday evening was rushed after work. We came home, ate, and then headed off to church for our Evangelism course we're taking. Buttercup was full of energy when we returned home.

Thursday evening was our small group Bible study. We had a wonderful time visiting with friends and going over John 20:24-31 in discussion. The kids fell asleep on the way home.

Friday was a busy day for me as I helped prepare for the evening concert. Once off work, Lydia dropped the kids off with granny for the evening. They enjoyed crafts and played video games. Lydia met me at the concert. Of course, I had a blast listening to two great quartets, the Old Paths and Tribute. We met friends and shared in our excitement the future of KWFC.

We slept in on Saturday, and made it a relaxing morning. The kids watched cartoons and we got some of the evening chores done around the house. The kids worked on their bedrooms, getting them cleaned and in order. Lydia did some errand later on in the afternoon while the kids and I watched some Peanuts cartoons. After their showers, they went to bed. Lydia and I watched some television.

~Matt

No comments: