Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Design: 2011 Prom Alternative - Poster Final (04/05/11)


I took my sketch of the poster, grabbed the artwork I needed, and put it together. The size of the poster is 11"x17"... So the quality had to be good. Most of the artwork is vector, which allowed it to look nice and crisp. Everything came together nicely. John only had one addition for me to make... adding the church's website with the address.

One of the challenges was to find a generic board to go behind the logo. I found one, and modified it, adding the logo to it as well. When adding to the poster, I made it look 3D, so that the board is seen from an angle. The cards at the bottom of the poster were easy to make, and I believe they really help the bring out the theme.

I am very pleased with the finished product. I think the poster will attract attention and convey the excitement of the activity.

The only thing left for this entire project is the letterhead. It's actually simple, since it's based on the poster!

~Matt

No comments: