Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I. Must. Continue. Blogging....


Okay! Again, I've failed when it comes to blogging!

Sure, I've been able to make posts on what we've been up to with my 'Week Run-down" posts. Even that has been a challenge, thus the late postings from time to time. Whoops!

One of my biggest weaknesses is after I get the kids to bed, I just don't feel like pulling out my laptop to type. I try to write these posts in the evenings or during my lunch break. So they're actually posted a day later. I will have it ready and it will post at a designated time.

When it comes to blogging, it's not like I don't have plenty of things to write about. Believe me... I have plenty of opinions! Some are semi-important, but mostly off-the-wall! I actually have a document of blog post ideas. There are several things that come to mind and I 'jot' down with the help of my iPhone.

Of course, there are a lot of things going on. Our schedule is constantly changing and there is always something going on. However, I'm going to really try to be more active! Even if it is just to write a blog about failing to blog!

~Matt

No comments: