Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Photo Challenge & App: PhotoQuest


For a while I've been wanting to find something that would a fun challenge for me on either my blog or facebook. I'm sure you've seen other bloggers finding a weekly or daily challenge that has them write posts on certain, but random, topics.

Well, it appears that I've found something! PhotoQuest is an app for my iPhone that challenges me to take a picture of something specific everyday. The thing is, I don't know ahead of time. I'm gonna try it out, and I'm also thinking about posting the picture on my facebook and twitter accounts each day.

I know, I know... it's not like I need another useless thing to do! But hey! It'll be fun!

What to join me in the fun? Check out the app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photoquest/id429844326?mt=8

~Matt

No comments: