Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wagon Ideas...


On one of the visits to Silver Dollar City, I asked one of the employees about bringing in our Radio-Flyer wagon to haul the two kids around in. They said that it’s fine... as long as it’s not motorized.

Wait... Motorized?

Okay, that perked my interest. For one, that’s a cool idea. Two, someone obviously already thought of it and brought it!!!! That sounds so cool!

I know you can buy a motor and install it on a bike or a scooter. But I had never thought of trying it on a wagon. Hold it.. perhaps I have! I remember as a kid wanting to have it go on it’s own, especially since I was the oldest child, and couldn’t get my brothers to push me. Going down a small hill was the closest I could ever get.

Of course, with gas prices the way it is, I guess I’d go with a battery-powered motor!

~Matt

No comments: