Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Week Rundown (09/11/2011-09/17/2011)


Sunday

A pretty nice typical Sunday. Lydia and Mysia attended a baby shower for our youth Pastor's wife, Kristen before evening services.


Monday

Back to work, school, and daycare! At work, I got to handle the board while Jonathan Edwards was in Kentucky for the National Quartet Convention. He would introduce the songs by cell phone, and I was engineer! I also got to announce the weather.

I attended a PTA meeting. There are some exciting events coming soon for Mysia's school. It's neat to be a part of it.

For the evening, it was relaxing. No major plans.


Tuesday

After dropping Malachi off at daycare, I took Mysia to the dentist. Her tooth was bugging her, and come to find out, a filling had come loose. They took it out and replaced it! We're good to go!

In weather, today was HOT! We hit a new record... 99 degrees! Ugh!

Mysia got her entire week's homework finished at the Boys & Girls club after school. She was excited.


Wednesday

The weather cooled down quick... we actually set a record low!

This evening's services was the start of a three-day financial conference. We're trying to be good stewards of our money and keep within a budget.


Thursday

Today was Malachi's 4th birthday! Lydia woke him up before she had to leave and wished him a happy birthday.,He bolts up and looks down at himself. Since we're working on night-time potty training, Lydia asked if he was dry. He says, "yep and my legs are bigger too!!"

We went back to church for the continuation of the financial conference. It


Friday

My last day doing the board for Jonathan at work. We had some technical problems, and I lost him while he was doing an interview during the last hour of the show. I came on, introduced the next song, and tried to make contact back with Jonathan. I didn't realize it until afterwards, but I left the mic on!!!! Yikes! Yup, I'm still learning.....

We attended the last conference at church tonight. It went longer than the other nights, and we didn't get to bed until after midnight! Even though it wore us out, the whole thing was good.


Saturday

We woke up early and headed out. Granny watched Mysia and Malachi for several hours while Lydia and I helped our friends, Doug and Mary, move into their new home! We're so excited for them. It's a great place! We got most of it moved before the rain came, and the rain didn't stop!

We came home for the later part of the afternoon. We did chores, ate supper, and got the kids ready for bed. Lydia worked on homework and I did an evening grocery run.


~Matt

No comments: