Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week Rundown (10/30/2011-11/05/2011)


Sunday

I brought Malachi to church with me for the Men's Prayer Breakfast. He enjoyed being with me and the other guys. He also behaved! Those who rode my van called in saying they couldn't ride, so Malachi and I rode with our Associate Pastor on his route.

We had a nice afternoon, and great evenings services.


Monday

This week was guaranteed to be a very busy one for me. This Friday is one of the station's big concerts, featuring the Perrys. There are many things to do, and my 'to-do list' is growing fast.


Tuesday

As part of my work, I got to go see Daniel O'Donnell (the Irish singer) in Branson. It was an interesting show.

WE met for supper with my parents and siblings at Hong Kong Inn to celebrate Abigail's birthday. Afterwards, we headed over to my folks' to visit before quartet practice.


Wednesday

This evening was 'fun night' for our childrens' services at church. A bit hectic, but enjoyable!


Thursday

Tonight we Lydia and I had our discipleship class. Like always, it was great and led to interesting conversations! Mysia and Malachi enjoyed watching cartoons for the evening before bed.


Friday

Today was the day of the big KWFC Fall Finale Concert featuring the Perrys. A VERY busy day. I was in charge of the media (power-point), lights, and anything that needed attention. I probably had the best seat in the church too! ;)

Lydia stayed home with the kids and worked on homework. She's trying hard to make sure on her grades!


Saturday

Since it was a late night, we slept in while allowing the kids watch a VeggieTales movie!

Once we got up, we got moving. Chores and things were taken care of, and I even made a grocery run while the kids took naps!

For the evening, we attended a bonfire/event with our Sunday School Class. We had hot dogs, chili, roasted marsh-mellows, and hot chocolate. We had a great time visiting with our friends. Mysia and Malachi had a blast playing and running around. As it got darker, Mysia was ready to go home. She had curled up in a blanket and was about to fall asleep.

Sure enough, both kids were quickly asleep once we got in the van on our way home.


~Matt

No comments: