Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week Rundown (11/13/2011-11/19/2011)



Sunday

A pretty busy day... We spent the afternoon with Lydia's siblings at Lycia's appartment. We all  had a fun time visiting with Silas and Kristi.


Monday

Tonight was a good night, we just spent the evening together as a family.


Tuesday

Today was a busy day for me, I didn't have quartet practice... Instead, I ran the board at the station during the BBC Basketball game. It was a new thing to me and a pretty interesting experience.

By the time I got home, Lydia had fed, bathed, and put the kids to bed. She was working on homework.


Wednesday

Today was pretty good. After work/school, we ate a quick supper and headed to church. The kids behaved, and the children's services went well. Our kids were tired when we got home, so it was to bed for them. Lydia made pumpkin pies, and we waited until they were done baking before heading off to bed.


Thursday

Lydia had a ladies meeting, so I made a quick supper before she left. The kids and I watched some shows on NetFlix before I had them get ready for bed. When Lydia came home, she worked on some homework until bedtime.


Friday

Today was to be Father and Son Day... however, I went into work for half a day to call businesses hoping to make some underwriting sales for the station. In the meantime, Malachi spent the morning with Aunt Abigail.

After lunch, I picked up Malachi and we spent some time over at Grandma Taylor's before heading to McDonalds. I let him play in the play-area for about an hour, then we got ice-cream cones and headed home. Once at the house, we played Wii. He did very well with the games, and can aim and shoot pretty good with the controller.

Around 4pm, I was getting tired, and he hadn't had a nap, so I turned on 'Bob the Builder'. He sat with me on the couch and we watched it until Lydia and Mysia came home. We ate a quick supper and then rushed to church.

Tonight, Lydia's brother Moses had his high-school graduation ceremony. Since he was homeschooled, it was just for him. We stayed for the reception afterwards, and then helped clean up before heading home to bed.


Saturday

We had nothing planned today. Lydia left to go workout with some of the ladies at the church. The kids and I ate breakfast, and then I made them tidy up their rooms. The activity of the day was getting the house straightened up.

During their naps, Lydia and I worked on the 'office' part of our bedroom. I also took the opportunity to 'digitalize' some old children's Christmas videos from VHS to my computer. These were some videos I grew up watching. It was pretty neat. I also took our first 'home-video' we had made back in 2004, and digitalized it too! It's amazing how time flies, and it was fun watching in the background as we did things around the house for the evening.

~Matt

No comments: