Thursday, October 24, 2013

Week Rundown! (10/13/13 - 10/19/13)


Sunday. Since the van had the spare tire on it, I had Lydia and the kids join me for the van route Sunday morning. After the morning services at church, we met my family at Hong Kong Garden for the celebration of Sam's birthday. We then went over to my parents' house and took naps before heading back to church.

I took the van in on Monday to get the tire repaired, thankfully it was because of a nail and easily patched. Lydia attended Zumba class after work. Mysia had piano lessons, and I dropped the kids off with Granny while my dad and I got rid of the brush from Saturday. The kids got to eat grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Both agreed that Granny's was the best! Back at home, Lydia and I ate supper while the kids got their homework done and took their showers before bed. Lydia spent most of the evening doing her homework.

Lydia had a job information supper she attended on Tuesday after classes. I picked up the kids after work and we headed home. They worked on their homework while I prepared bean dip and chips for supper. We watched some Netflix while eating and then left for Granny's house once Lydia arrived home. The cousins played and we got to hold our new niece, Kezia. We visited with Ana and the family for the rest of the evening.

Wednesday evening services was part of our church's missions conference.

Thursday was good, but busy. Everyone had homework to finish, so I attended church and sang in the men's group. Malachi is working with number charts, and can write to 200.

On Friday, we had Ben and his family over for supper and a visit. The cousins played and watched a video.

Saturday morning came quickly. Lydia had a chiropractor appointment and then did the big grocery shopping for the next several weeks. Around noon, we headed back to my folks for one last visit with my brother and family. We came back home before surprising Mysia by picking up one of her best friends. She spent the evening with us and a sleep over. We attended the missions banquet at church as well. The girls acted as long-lost sisters. What an evening!

~Matt

No comments: