Wednesday, November 21, 2012

7 Days of Thankfulness: DAY 7 - "Lydia"


This is a continuation of my "7 Days of Thankfulness"!
-----



DAY 7 - "Lydia"


Today, I’m thankful for my best-friend, my life-partner, my beautiful wife.... Lydia!

I may have posted these things before, but I don’t care, it's definitely worth repeating. Without her, I honestly believe I wouldn’t be who I am right now. I depend on her sooo much, that I wonder how I could ever survive if she wasn’t there. (she knows it too)

Lydia is someone I can go to at all times. She is truly my BEST friend. I enjoy talking with her, and believe me, we can talk for hours! I enjoy spending time with her, and look forward to those times that I can spend with her without interruption. Yes, it’s not the easiest to do. We have very hectic lives; both of us work, we are parents, and she has tons of homework! .

The best part, she is the only woman who can put up with me!!! And get this, she actually is willing to live with me.... that tells you how wonderful a woman she is!

Yup... I’m thankful for the love of my life, Lydia!

~Matt

No comments: