Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tech Post: IMO Messenger (Mobile App)


I'm not sure, but I may have posted about this app earlier, but since I use it daily, I want to make sure I tell others about it!

Yes, there is an app for my iPhone that I like a lot! It’s called
IMO Instant Messenger. The best part is that it simply has the ability to pull all of messenger accounts together under one app. Facebook chat, Skype, MSN, Google Talk, MySpace, Yahoo, and more! A great way to be able to stay online with each IM client, and not have to switch between apps.

There are several awesome features, including copy and paste! I also like the fact that it keeps you signed on for a week without taking you off after several hours.
 

It’s also FREE! And there is now news that it will be getting an awesome update on Tuesday... hooray! ;)










 

For further reading, here is another article on the app: http://fanappic.com/imo-instant-messenger-advanced-chat-platform/

~Matt

No comments: