Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Momma's Boy"

A couple of evenings ago, I was playing on the floor with the Mysia and Malachi. Mysia was playing with some of her toys, so after a while it was just Malachi and I wrestling around. He was climbing on my shoulders and back, and no matter what I did, he kept on me. He was definitely being a monkey!

Occasionally, he would tumble off with shrieks of glee erupting out of his mouth as he'd try to climb on-top of me once again. I was laughing, and enjoying every moment. At times like this, with him being so much of a boy at times, I just enjoy it!

He again tumbled off of me, so I grabbed him and gave him a great big bear hug. I then asked him... "Are you a daddy's boy?" And clear a day, his reply was, "No... momma's boy!"

I then questioned, "Momma's boy?" and got the answer with a smile, "yep!"

Lydia, who was on the couch, gotta big kick out it! I kept questioning him, and he never would admit being a daddy's boy. Every answer would be "mamma's boy". Go figure!

Even the several different times I asked him today, I got the same answer! I think I've finally came to a conclusion, the poor boy... he must be brain-washed!!! ;)

~Matt

1 comment:

The Paasch Family said...

However we have found out that if I(Lydia) ask him if he's a momma's boy he will always say "no daddy's boy" I think he's just contankerous