Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Photo Shoot, Fun At The Pool, and Family Get-together (Friday, 07/31/09)


Again, it was here! Boy, am I getting spoiled! Hehehe. Friday was yet another vacation day for me!

I'm starting to like these four-day work weeks!

Anyway, Friday morning was not spent in bed. It was up and at 'em for us. We were to meet Noah's mom, Lisa, for photos at Nathaniel Greene Park. As we were leaving the house, I found out that we had only one diaper left in the house besides the dry one Malachi was wearing! Oh boy…..

Lisa took awesome pictures of our family at Nathaniel Greene Park. We were there for almost two hours! Malachi was everywhere. He had his moments, but was good for the most part. Mysia behaved pretty well, but was really looking forward to playing with the bubbles toward the end of the photoshoot!

Our next destination was my Doctor's appointment. Lydia dropped me off and headed straight to Wal-Mart, she had to get those diapers! My appointment went pretty well, and I found I needed to loose some weight. No big surprise there…. And I took the Doctor's advice. I walked to Wal-Mart to meet up with Lydia who was finishing her shopping.

Now before you go thinking I walked a great distance… it was about as far as walking to from one street corner to another!

When we arrived home, we unpacked the groceries, ate a little lunch, put the kids down for a nap. Lydia headed off to go give plasma, and I messed around on the main computer updating software.

Around 5:30 we headed to the pool for an hour, since it's $1 per person. The water was a little cool, but it felt good to get out a swim for a bit. After swimming, we headed over to my parents' house since BJ and his family was coming down. We ate snacks, talked, and let the kids play.

We got home around 11:30, and boy were we tired!!!!

~Matt

No comments: