Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Confusion of "Dr. Pepper 10"


As many friends and family know, Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda. In fact, for most of them, it's their favorite too.

A couple of weeks ago, my brother Sam gave me a bottle of Dr. Pepper 10. When I took the first gulp, I wondered what had happened to my beverage. Was it out-dated and flat? The answer was simple... a new product. And it was nasty! Why would they try and change perfection?

Anyway.. the "DP-10" is marketed toward men. Well, I'm not happy. It's disgusting! It tastes like the acid left in your mouth after vomiting. Gross!

Besides the fact that they're trying to change a perfect drink, their numbers don't add up! Notice the image. I stumbled across the following blog that addresses the confusion: http://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2011/10/dr-pepper-ten.html

Perhaps there should be a facebook fan page to "Keep the DR the Same!" lol!

~Matt

No comments: