Friday, December 9, 2011

Designing a Calendar...


Last year, during my Christmas vacation, I took on a commission to put together a calendar for KWFC radio. It was rough. I had an entire week to put together a calendar from scratch, making graphics and making sure the events were in. But I loved the radio station, and was up for the challenge. Plus, at the time, I was hoping for the possibility of someday working there doing graphic design, etc.

The work paid off... 4 months later, I got the job! It's been a blast working for KWFC! Never a dull moment, and I've had the chance to design some awesome material.

This week, I was back working on the calendar! We've been planning it for weeks, but this week has been the one for getting it all down. There are only a few more tweaks to be made on Monday, but I'm happy to report that it's almost completed! I'm excited that we get to put another event calendar in the hands of our listening audience.

So, for those who got one last year, pay attention... a new one will be available soon!

~Matt

No comments: