Thursday, August 9, 2012

Procrastination




Yes, I meant to make a post about this earlier but I kept putting it off.

Its true... I have a problem with procrastination. Especially when making blog posts. Its a fault I have.

I try not to procrastinate on other things. I have a "to-do list" that make every week. What doesn't get completed by the end of the week, gets put on the following week's list. Of course, each list gets things added to it every day. What may start out as a small list, may be huge by the week's end. When something is done, it gets crossed out.

The "to-do" sheet is actually two lists, work and home. The work list also gives me something to look back on so that I may know what I've been able to accomplish. It also shows that I'm not slacking off either.

I try not to procrastinate when it comes to doing projects and things for others. Unfortunately, I have a hard time remembering what people ask. So, if you've mentioned something to me, and I haven't gotten to it... send me a friendly reminder by text or email! It really helps!

~Matt

No comments: