Saturday, July 16, 2011

Working at a SG Radio Station (Part 4)



Working at a Southern Gospel Radio Station is a dream for me. Why? Well, considering my love for the music, it's a perfect fit!

I no longer need to use earphones while working at my desk. And it's not because I have my own office. The door is open, and the music is there. Of course, the music is the radio itself! Oh yeah! Plus, I can sing along... something I didn't get to do while at my old job.

Lydia convinced me to take the record player out of our bedroom and put it in the office. It's plugged into the computer as well. When I'm focused on a project, and morning programs comes on the radio, I'll pull out a record and play it. I'll even record it onto the computer, so that if I ever find time, I can digitalize it for iTunes!

It's amazing what can be found in KWFC's record library! I know that many of my SG friends would practically kill to get a hold of some of the treasures to be found here! I'll go into more detail next time!

~Matt

No comments: