Monday, March 12, 2012

Week Rundown (03/4/12-03/10/12)


Sunday

Today was good. We were able to take naps this afternoon. Those ladies who went to the retreat over the weekend, did a presentation during the evening services. Tonight, Lydia stayed up late working on homework.


Monday


I took my car into the shop... in needed several things fixed. Thankfully, it wasn't too expensive. I got to be on air in during the afternoon, that's what happens when you bring in sickness from the week before! Lydia visited the doctor today and found she'll be put on a heart monitor later on this week


Tuesday

I got another run behind the mic at work today, playing some of my favorite songs. This evening went well. I went and dismantled a bunk-bed that was given to us for Malachi from Lycia. I'm not sure when I'll put it up for him though!


Wednesday

This evening was 'fun night' at church for the children's services. The kids were well behaved, and paid close attention to the lesson!


Thursday

Lydia got a heart monitor today that she has to keep on until Saturday. It will keep track of her chest pains she's been having, and tell the doctors is they're serious, etc. It's already bugging her to be connected to wires.


Friday

Lydia worked a little later, so I picked up the kids and headed home. We got supper going, and watched some television.


Saturday

I knew that today was going to be busy. We attended a teacher's meeting at church, and then attended Silas' birthday party. Both kids were filled with sugar!

Abigail came home with us, and watched the kids during the evening while Lydia I headed out to Branson to see the SIX Show. Right after we left, Malachi vomited... !! Thankfully, Abigail was able to handle it well and had no real difficulties with the kids. The show was fantastic, and we arrived home before too late!

~Matt

No comments: