Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meet My Friend: "Ace"



Some of my readers (family and church friends) have already met my friend Ace. I'm sorry to say he's not my friend on Facebook. But he does live in my house! He's been a 'friend' of mine for over 8 years. Growing up, I practiced some ventriloquism. I'm not a professional, but do have a enjoy making puppets and characters 'come alive'.

I occasionally bring him along to children's church services on Wednesdays. As you can see in the picture, Ace wasn't able to attend services last night. We were both sick. You see... a chest congestion will really do wonders with your voice.

Ace is part of our family, so don't be surprised if you see him, or his sister Hannah, appearing more on some of these blog posts! Hey... this is a 'family update'! lol

~Matt

No comments: