Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blast From The Past (or Future?)


Back last fall, while shopping for Malachi's birthday, I came across a neat Hot Wheels car at the store. The "Back To The Future - Time Machine"! I was surprised to see it, and pleased that it was only 97¢! What a cool toy... made me wish I had one when I was younger.

Of course, Malachi will play with his car, not really knowing what it is until he's much older. Those movies aren't the cleanest to watch. In fact, I grew up watching them when they came on tv. What a surprise when I bought them on DVD and found that the tv versions were re-dubbed.

Anyway, I can imagine the surprise Malachi will have when he's finally able to watch the movies and realizes what a cool toy he already has, and has been playing with for years. That's gonna be fun.

By the way... I wasn't stupid, I bought two. One for me of course! ;)

~Matt

No comments: