Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mysia: 3rd Quarter Report Card



Yesterday, Mysia brought home her 3rd quarter report card from school. I guess it shouldn't be any surprise... she's excelling in everything! It's exciting. Even though she missed out on several days of school due to her strep throat and tonsils, she was still able to keep up with the class. I can't be more proud of her. According to the 'report card' she's not hurting in any area. Talk about awesome!

We don't have to fight her to keep on top of her homework either. In fact, she had her homework completed at the boys' and girls' club before coming home yesterday. And to top it off, after supper, she did 'extra' homework she had received from school!

The only thing I can think of is poor Malachi... he's got quite an act to follow. However, I'll have to admit that he's another type. I expect him to excel in everything sports and PE related activities. Of course, he's creative too. So we'll just see!

No mater what... these kids of ours are super smart! I'd better watch out...

~Matt


No comments: