Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week Rundown (04/01/12-04/7/12)


(Picture: Mysia & Malachi enjoying Pineapple Whip)



Sunday

We had great services at church. We also got to enjoy naps during the afternoon! Ahhhh... it felt so good. Of course, today was April Fool's, one of my favorite holidays. I had some fun joking with friends and fellow church members. However, my mom was able to get me pretty good as well.


Monday

I went to for a doctor visit for a check up before heading into work. It was just a check-up. Mysia had finished her homework before being picked up. She is on top it it! I had quartet practice this evening while Lydia and the kids stayed home.


Tuesday

The kids got to spend the evening with Granny and Granddad. I believe they wore them out!


Wednesday

Evening church services were good. Lydia had a ton of homework to accomplish and stayed up late.


Thursday

This evening was was our last of our Discipleship meetings. We're thankful for our teachers, the Banks.


Friday

I had Easter cantata practice with choir. Lydia took the kids shopping and visited with my parents until I showed up. A little bit later, my brother Benjamin and his son Elijah showed up. They are in town until later tomorrow afternoon.


Saturday

Lydia went to work, I dropped of Malachi with my folks and headed to the Walmart clinic with Mysia. She had lost her voice last night, and we feared that she might have strep throat once again. Sure enough, she did. We came away with a more powerful medication this time.

We had lunch with my parents. The cousins played and practically wore each other out!
After Benjamin and Elijah left for home, I took the kids and met up with Lydia who had just got off of work. We did some shopping and then picked up Pineapple Whip before heading home for a late supper.

Back at home for the evening, we let the kids play with some of the German nick-knack toys Lydia had collected. Mysia and Malachi really enjoyed go through each set. Afterwards, it was bed-time.


~Matt

No comments: