Friday, July 6, 2012

Beating the heat





Ahhh.... as you can imagine, with summer starting, life has been busy. Although, it's not too hectic! We've been focusing on making sure that this summer is more relaxed after having such a busy school year. We're determined to do more 'fun' things as a family, and just enjoy the summer. So far... it's been pretty good!

If you read my weekly posts on what goes on, hopefully you'll see that we're not too busy to enjoy each day. lol. However, I've been spending more time doing other things than sitting down and putting any thoughts together for this blog... oops!

Lately, with the heat, we just don't want to venture out too much. Plus, it just doesn't want to motivate a person to do anything. But we did get a chance to beat the heat by swimming occasionally at my parents' house. That water just feels too good!

I'm also thankful for air-conditioning! I guess we're spoiled, but it's awesome not to sweat.

I hope everyone is staying cool!!!

No comments: