Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Week Rundown! (06/24/12 - 06/30/12)


Sunday:

Malachi went with me to the Men's Prayer Breakfast at church this morning before I ran the church van route. He was sleepy, but made it.

Since the kids were worn out from staying up late the night before, they took great naps. They behaved pretty well during the evening service. Before bed, we had Jello jigglers and garden grown cucumbers.


Monday:

Mysia has been feeling better, and we were back to our regular, hectic schedule. She went back to the Boys & Girls Club since Lydia and I went to work. The report was that she did well.

For the evening, the we had supper and then I left for quartet practice. Lydia did laundry and the kids played until bedtime.


Tuesday:


Since the weather had been hot, I was looking forward to going to the pool. So, after supper, we headed over to my parents' house. The kids and I played in their pool while Lydia watched a romance movie with my mom and sister (I wasn't interested). Mysia really got water moving and Malachi was riding the waves. As it got dark, we ate some cake and jello at Grandma's and visited as well before heading home.


Wednesday:


A pretty typical Wednesday. Services were good, and I ran the media.


Thursday:


The day went by fast. We met at home, ate a quick lunch, and then headed out for visit to the YMCA. The kids got to play on the inflatables they had set up in one of the gyms. The rest of the evening was nice at home.


Friday:

Another hot day. Lydia and I only worked a half day, so we picked up the kids and enjoyed the afternoon at home. After an early supper, I headed out with the quartet to Laquey, MO. We sang to about 30 people, and had a great time.

Lydia and the kids went to a birthday party at the bowling lanes. The kids had a fun time. After they returned home, they went to bed.


Saturday:


Lydia went to the gun range to take part in the church's ladies meeting. They decided to take some gun safety, since most of their husbands own guns. This was Lydia's first time, and she was even able to make the bulls-eye on her third shot! The temperature was hot, but the ladies had a blast! ;)

I stayed home with the kids. They watched cartoons during breakfast, we picked up rooms, and played a bit. We went outside and played in the sprinkler until Lydia came home.

I once again headed out with the quartet for another singing event... this time, in Fairplay, MO. Once set up, we sang to sixteen folks. They loved our songs. This has made the third time we've been to their church. After some refreshments, including home-made ice cream, we headed back home.


~Matt

No comments: