Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Graphic Design Services



Lately, I’ve had the opportunity to do some freelance graphic design work. I enjoy it. It’s exciting. Not only am I making some extra money on the side, I’m helping others with quality design at a great price.

I’ve discovered that one of my ‘faults’ is that I’m a ‘people-pleaser”. I’ve been that way all my life. The reason I consider it a ‘fault’ is that I tend to put aside my any benefits for myself. I undercut myself. However, I have the gratification of doing a good job and making others happy. So I’m not totally dissatisfied. ;)

So how does that coincide with my graphic design capabilities? Well, I’m often told that I’m too cheap in what I charge for my services. And you know what? That’s okay...! I’m very satisfied with what I produce, and if I can keep a happy client with my services, they’ll hopefully come back to me.

I think as myself as reasonably-priced! Plus, I’m very happy when my work is used. I’m both humbled and proud that God has allowed me to use my talent in the things I love... like Southern Gospel Music. For example, I currently work at KWFC radio, doing what I love: promoting Christian music!

Thankfully, I have a great portfolio that I’ve been able to put together over the years. Besides my college degree, I have excellent professional experience and knowledge! I’m ready to go!

So this is my plug.... hire me!!! http://mattpaasch.com

~Matt

No comments: