Monday, September 28, 2009

Chats with God


I like to chat with friends and family on occasion. It's a lot of fun, and it is good to keep up with those I chat with. Sometimes I wish more would chat, but then again, keeping up with more than one conversation at a time can be challenging!

I've heard it mentioned by some that they like the idea of the old days, when people would go out on their porch and the end of a long day and talk. And how with the invention of the tv and computer, no one hardly does anything like that anymore....

Well, I'm gonna have to beg to differ on that one. With the internet, at the end of a long day (or during the day) I can talk to friends and family that I wouldn't get a chance to by sitting on my porch.

So I guess it all depends.

Now a thought had hit my mind a couple of weeks ago... wouldn't it be interesting to sit down and all of a sudden God pops on your chat? Lets say he starts the conversation,  or you have something weighing on your mind that you want to run past him. Wouldn't that be cool?

A funny thought would also be, what if those in the Bible had a the ability to chat with God...

Just imagine a chat between Moses and God:

GOD: Good Morning, Moses!
MOSES: helo
GOD: Have you been doing all that I've asked?
MOSES: uh.. yes lord. but i do have a qustion, how do i know thsi is u?
GOD: I AM THAT I AM
MOSES: ok. thanx. sometimes i afraid the egyptians r pllaying tricks on me. the're very advanced u know
GOD: Oh Moses, you needn't worry, for I am with you. However, I am concerned about your typing capabilities!
MOSES: Sory God. i'm not teh best at when it coms to this comunication stuf. Im a little slow
GOD: Well, for starters, there is a feature called "spellcheck"...
MOSES: it wont turn intoo a snkae will it ?
GOD: No... it won't. Please learn to use it. Oh, when the time comes to send out a press release in MY name, promise me that your brother Aaron types it out for you!
MOSES: yes lord, i will



LOL!

Anyway, if you want some humor... you too can chat with God! I stumbled across this site! (Just remember that you need a sense of humor please, and do NOT take this site seriously!!)

~Matt

No comments: