Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What Obama is reading now....


"The Faith of America's Presidents" .... now wouldn't that be interesting read for our President!

Unfortunately, the photo is a misrepresentation. I did some photoshop work on it, using a book authored by my friend Daniel Mount. I did it for fun, and to make his day! All I did was change the cover of the book.

The thought of "photoshopping" this image came about when I received an email about Obama reading a "pro-muslim" book! The email went on to say that the book is against America, etc.

So, I did research, and the photo attached to the email was real, not altered. The president is holding the book: The Post-American World

However, the book's description given in the email was wrong. Here's what I've found:

"In the book, Zakaria argues that, thanks to the actions of the United States in spreading liberal democracy across the world, other countries are now competing with the US in terms of economic, industrial, and cultural power. While the US continues to dominate in terms of political-military power, other countries such as China and India are becoming global players in many fields."

Perhaps this is what he should be reading!!! (but I wonder if he just was holding it for show...)

Of course, I think he ought to read my friend's book as well!

~Matt

No comments: