Friday, October 22, 2010

iXL: the iPad for the Younger Generation!?!? (Friday, 10/22/10)

 
I can thank my mom for this post idea, she's the one that asked if I had heard about this neat little device!

Introducing the Fisher-Price iXL! It's "6-in-1 Learning System"! It's like the iPad for kids! Although, I'll have to admit, it may do more than what the iPad can!

Very durable, it comes with a 5 inch touch screen and is reported to be very lightweight! it comes with a stylus, a SD slot for loading additional content, and can connect to your PC or Mac via an USB cable.

This device is very educational and an all-around media center that would attract any kid! It's a game player, art book, book reader, notepad, photo view, and MP3 music player! It's education aspects are great as well, including counting and spelling. This device is pretty cool!

Perhaps in a year or less, I might be able to get two for my kids off of craigslist...! They'd sure love that!!

~Matt

No comments: