Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Favorite Drink... (03/10/11)


DR. PEPPER!!!


Yep, Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda to drink. It's good and refreshing, and has a bit of an edgy kick to it. It goes well with most foods... especially pizza! You just can't go wrong with providing Dr. Pepper as a beverage for a party.

However, that doesn't mean I won't drink any other soda as well. I occasionally like Mt. Dew, especially if I need something to wake me up, and coffee isn't available. I also like Root Beer when it comes to craving something sweet to drink! Root Beer Floats are hard to beat. Another drink that I'll occasionally get the urge to grab, especially in the hot summer weather, is Frozen Coke from a service station. It's something you can't just gulp down, and have to take your time to drink. Mmmmmm.

There is a type of soda I don't care for... Pepsi. Yes, you read that correctly. For some reason, I've just never cared for the taste. I'll drink it if there is nothing else available. But, yuck... it's just not for me!

As much as I like Dr. Pepper and other carbonated drinks, we don't drink much soda at home. We usually only get it for special occasions, like when there is company over. That way it's a treat, and so we don't get too addicted to it. The kids don't drink much soda either. In fact, we limit them on what kind they drink as well. Usually it's Sprite or Orange Soda. Mysia was given Mt. Dew when she was younger, and boy was she wired! So we're a bit careful on those drinks. Thank goodness for Kool-Aid and juice! ;)

~Matt

No comments: