Friday, May 11, 2012

"The Next Time I Get Married... I'm Gonna Be The Bride"



So... did the title get your attention? Seeing what's been in the news with Obama endorsing 'crooked' marriage, I feel that this song is pretty appropriate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcUq4IUnSIA

My boss had found the song in our station's library and shared it with us. Of course, I went to the internet and found the video! What truth in a song... and definitely worth sharing. ;)

 On that note, here's Obama stance on same-sex marriage:



"I favor legalizing same-sex marriages, and would fight efforts to prohibit such marriages." (1996)

"What I believe is that marriage is between a man and a woman." (2004)

"I believe marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian, it’s also a sacred union." (2008)

"My feelings about this are constantly evolving. I struggle with this." (2010)

"I think same sex couples should be able to get married." (2012)


Confused....????

~Matt

No comments: