Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tech: "Draw Something' App





I’m addicted to a game on my iPhone. I’ll admit that I don’t play on it as my friends, but I sure do enjoy it!

The game is called “Draw Something”, and due to the fact that it encourages you to be creative and draw a word for your friends to guess, it makes it a game that is very appealing to me. It’s similar to “Pictionary” and “Win, Lose, Or Draw”, but you don’t really lose. A very popular social drawing and guessing game where the goal is to keep the rounds going!

I don’t really have any complaints with the game in itself. However, I do get upset with others when they don’t ‘draw’. I’ve had friends who just write hints, or even the word itself!!! Huh? Come on! If you can’t draw the word... don’t pick it. I'm often tempted to go ahead and skip the round if an opponent does that to me.

Anyway, if you like playing the game and up to a fun challenge, look for me! I’m on through facebook.


~Matt

No comments: