Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week Rundown! (05/06/12 - 05/12/12)



Sunday:

The morning went well, and we enjoyed morning services. Mysia spent the afternoon with Granny and Grandad.

Mysia and I played video games during the afternoon while Lydia worked on homework. Mysia can do very well and is able to get some great high scores, sure makes her geek dad proud!

After evening services, we went for some ice cream with friends. The kids ended up playing on our Nooks while we visited! Go figure!


Monday:

This evening, we spent at home. After supper, I went grocery shopping while Lydia got the kids to bed. She worked on homework and I worked on a few projects.


Tuesday:


The kids and I worked on organizing their rooms (putting up toys). Mysia is very creative, so her room consists of notebooks, papers, drawings, pens, crayons, and much more. There are notes everywhere! Malachi's room is filled with cars, army-men, and nerf guns! ;)


Wednesday:

Tonight was awards and recognitions for the kids in our Children's' program at church. We gave out certificates and even got ice cream afterwards!


Thursday:

I've been enjoying the nice weather, and was able to go out and mow the lawn with a cool breeze. Not my most favorite chore, but it had to be done. Malachi likes watching out the window. When he gets older, and I put him to work with me, I'm sure he'll change his mind.


Friday:


After supper, we headed to my folks' house to visit my grandparents (Paasch), who had come to town for Abigail's graduation. We stayed past the kids' bedtime, but it enjoyed the time together.


Saturday:


We woke up and did some of our Saturday chores (house clean-up, laundry, etc). For lunch, BJ and his family visited before we headed out to Abigail's high-school graduation. Yes, the youngest of my siblings finally graduated. It was a good graduation ceremony too.

After the reception, we headed to my folk's house to change, and then met up at the put-put course. Mysia and Malachi enjoyed playing with their cousin Elijah.

We returned to my parent's house for cake and veggies to continue the celebration of Abigail's graduation. By the time we left, it was late.

~Matt

No comments: