Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dropbox


I carry around a USB thumbdrive. I holds files to current projects I'm working on, so that I may be able to access them at almost any time. It also contains files that may be needed, like a few soundtracks and documents. It has been useful, like at church, when I needed to give our youth pastor some logos or artwork he's needed.

Well, now that the internet is everywhere, I stumbled across a website that provides the same type of service! Dropbox allows me to have (for free) 2GB worth of storage, accessible through the internet. Not only that, but they aslo have moble apps availble to access and organize those files!

This service works great for me, I can use it to keep the files of my projects at hand! If you'd like to join, click here and you'll get extra space just by using me as a referral!!!!

~Matt

No comments: