Thursday, July 29, 2010

Warning: Facebook May Expose Cheating... or A Second Wife???


Love it or hate it... Facebook is part of our life! In fact, there are now only a very few of my extended family that are not on facebook!

Facebook can be good, or bad. It all depends on what you post. As a user, you have the option of what you want to share or not. As I have posted before, if you don't want info available, don't post it! You'd think that would be simple.

Well, in some of the most hilarious news articles I've read all week, it seems that a woman has found out, via facebook, that her husband has a second wife! Wow...! The woman came across the wedding pictures! I guess some could consider it sad. And yes, it's sad that he was cheating on her, and even got married again... but at least she was able to find out. If it wasn't for facebook, she wouldn't have known!

I guess the guy should have told his second wife not to post pictures... but then again... did wife #2 know about wife #1? I'd sure like to hear what she thinks about the whole thing as well!

~Matt

No comments: