Monday, February 21, 2011

Blogging... What To Say? (02/21/11)


I'm not good with lists or following a specific theme on this blog. Most of you readers who follow along can attest to that fact. I've tried certain themes for certain days... ha! That didn't work!

Of course, the title of this blog mentions that it's supposed to be a family update. So, if there is at least one 'theme' I do, that is the Week Rundown. And I'm not the best on keeping up with that either. I try and post it every Mondays, but sometimes don't get around to it until Tuesday! Arg!

I like dong tech posts, especially about cool things concerning the iPhone. I also like my 'rants'. However, sometimes I'm afraid they may step on some people's toes. But that's the idea of having my very own blog, right? To give my opinion?

I know I have made a few upset, who didn't agree with me. But I've also found that some people have thanked me for gibing them another view they wouldn't have thought of. I always like input and I'm glad several of you actually take time to write!

Hey, I'm always open for ideas and suggestions. If you want to know my thoughts on something, and think it would make for an interesting read, go ahead... email me! I'll see what I can do. I like a little bit of research too! So you never know what you might get! lol!

~Matt

No comments: