Friday, February 18, 2011

A year with the iPhone (2/18/11)


This last Sunday marked a year when we bought our iPhones. Needless to say, I'm not complaining about it. Sure, at first we unsure if we had made the right move in purchasing them, but we were able to get some discounts, and things fell into place. We walked away happy and in awe of this cool device, the iPhone 3GS.

Not too long after we purchased them, the iPhone 4 came out. We were told that it would most likely happen. But we didn't care, the price was right for the model we got, and we knew it would serve it's purpose.

Within this last year, we've had no problems with our phones. No glitches, no harm, no loss of data! They have benefited us very well, and have actually helped is some areas. Lydia constantly uses it for school, and I have used it in many ways to keep up with the few clients I've had. It has also helped with our crazy schedule! Although the phone may have led us the wrong way when we trusted the google GPS app on our trip to Kentucky.

For now, I have taken 4,900+ pictures with my iPhone, and I'm not stopping! I use it for texting, chatting, and email. Of course, many of my favorite songs are loaded onto it for my listening pleasure!

Yay for the iPhone!

~Matt

No comments: