Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Writing These Blog Posts (02/22/11)


Yes, writing... I like to write. That's one of the reasons I started this blog. I wanted to be able write down my opinions, stories, and random thoughts. Initially, thought it would be easy. I'm actually finding out that it isn't. I tend to spend more time doing the other thing I like to do.... read!

It's no surprise to many of my friends that I like odd news. I admit it, and I know I often annoy others with telling the latest odd thing that I recently came across. They are a lot of fun to tell, but I don't always see them as so noteworthy to rehash what I read by writing it on my blog. It's something I should do but don't. That may change, and I can thank Lydia's teachers for that!

I know that may cause you to wonder what I mean. Well, let me explain. Lydia has had to write papers and give thoughts on articles and things lately. That has perked my interest. Especially since at least one of them was of an odd news piece I had read several years ago and done 'research' on.

This is what I should be doing on my blog! Duh!

I think that in the back of my mind, I surmised that no one would be interested. And that is probably true. But hey... this is my blog, I can write about anything I want (within reason). Now the question is this, if I start, will I keep up? Will I actually follow through with frequent posts? Truthfully, I don't know. I guess we'll just have to see!

I'm also thinking about reviving my idea of posting some of the designs I've been working on. For those of you on facebook, I'm sure you might have noticed that I've updated my album of 'some graphic design examples.' Hopefully, I'll feature some of them here. At least... that's the plan!

~Matt

No comments: