Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How I Use Facebook



Yes, Facebook is a part of my life. Probably too much... but hey, I enjoy it. Some people enjoy a daily news paper, I enjoy Facebook. Catching up on other people’s lives and opinions is what makes it interesting to me.

It is very common to read posts by others others who like to rant or just try and air out their problems. Hopefully, you won’t ever see that from my status posts. My goal is to have fun with Facebook, and bring a smile to my friends’ face when they read them. If I make a post, I try to be creative.

I’ll admit that there are times that I want to comment to those who get under my skin. But I then try and let them make a fool of themselves and ignore it. It does, however, give Lydia and I topics of discussion!

Besides family, Facebook also allows me to keep up with my favorite SG music artists and fellow fans. Of course, it helps me in my job as well.

How do you use Facebook?

~Matt

No comments: