Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ways I Embrace My Audience



Okay, this this is an unusual topic for me to discuss. I know that I have a small ‘audience’ that reads my blog, however, I do not know who all that audience is. I assume that some of my family reads what I post, and that there are also a few friends who may keep up, but that’s it. In fact, only eight people follow my blog publicly. That isn’t much.

How do I ‘embrace’ them? Ha.... I have no clue! ;) I just try to keep this blog interesting. Hopefully that’s what keeps people reading what I write. I use blogging to report the weekly ‘news’ that happens with our family, thus the name. I’ve occasionally blogged rants and off-the-wall topics that pop into my brain. Some have emailed or told me they’ve liked what I’ve written, which is encouraging.

It’d be neat if I had an interactive audience. But right now, I’m just happy to have a small place on the web to write whatever.

~Matt

No comments: